One of the key aspects to being a great communicator is to be an excellent listener.
Delivered by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning, the intention of this online course is to help you understand the impact of effective listening by learning:
- Key listening skills that can make a difference
- The importance of being non-judgemental
- Creating a safe space to talk
- Barriers to listening and how to overcome them
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact in your personal and work day.
Registration deadline: 8th July 2022
Book your place here.
This course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements:
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.