Learning At Work Week
Get inspired through a week of free online workshops in Wandsworth from Wandsworth Lifelong Learning.
- Voluntary Organisations
- Local Employers
- Skills & Employment Providers
- Council Staff
Identify how personal behaviour affects personal success with this short course on Personal Behaviour for Success:
- Positive workplace behaviours
- Explore how to be appropriately assertive
- Develop strategies for dealing with difficult situations
- Communication skills for building relationships
When: 21 May, 1.30pm-3.30pm
Registration deadline: 14th of May 2021
To join this free workshop, please fill in this form>>
Early registration is advisable as places are limited.
Find out more about Learning At Work Week here>>