For small businesses new to international trade, gain clear insights on how to get started and potential opportunities. Learn about the global trade environment, practicalities and terminology with this event from London Business Hub.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- What is international trade and why it can benefit your business.
- How to develop your company’s strategic export plan taking into account the key principles and processes of exporting.
- How to select appropriate target markets, research them and develop an entry strategy.
- The route to market options available for establishing a suitable local presence in your target markets, including e-commerce, agents and distributors.
- An insight into how to promote and sell your products and services abroad, how to fulfil orders and the importance of having a clear communications strategy.
- Where to find support.