Bring your offline business online and connect with customers in the virtual world of COVID-19.
Are you an SME who has closed your business doors? Are you looking to get up and running online, but unsure of where to start?
This free webinar is designed to help your small business get ready for online delivery or sales – fast.
Packed with expert insights and advice, discover the tools, tech and tactics to successfully take your business into the virtual world and meet customers where they are now.
Taking a leap into the world of selling online can be a daunting task. The coronavirus outbreak has transformed how consumers around the globe are shopping for their products and services – now more than ever it is crucial for businesses to stay visible, valuable and connected with their customers through an online presence.
What will you learn?
- Discover the latest ready-made tools and tech to help launch online quickly
- Learn how to build or revamp your website in a cost-effective way
- Find out how to choose the right digital platforms to match your customers’ buying habits
- Get advice to create an effective action plan and implementation strategy
- Learn how to manage transactions and take payments online
- Consider your pricing strategy and costs to deliver products and services online
- Hear expert tips on how to approach moving your operations and team into a virtual space
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK-based SME or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
To secure your place for this free webinar, register here.