Are you looking to improve engagement with your audience on social media?
Delivered by General Assembly, this free two-hour livestream with an industry professional will give you a foundational understanding of various social media platforms and teach you how to implement an effective social media strategy.
The focus will be on structuring your social media efforts, captivating your audiences and building brand awareness, loyalty and sales.
The session will cover how to:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiator.
- Understand the difference between major social media platforms.
- Use the major social media platforms to create content and engage your audience.
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.
There will also be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and network with the instructor and fellow attendees.
Book your free place here.
The speaker of the session is Jen Glantz, the Founder of Bridesmaid for Hire, along with the creator of the project Finally the Bride, the Founder of the blog The Things I Learned From, the voice of the podcast You’re Not Getting Any Younger, the Founder of the coaching business Jen & Juice, and the author of the Amazon-bestselling books, “All My Friends are Engaged” and “Always a Bridesmaid for Hire.”
Do you need advice and support for your Wandsworth business? Wandsworth Council has partnered with the London Business Hub to provide free 1-1 expert advice to start, sustain and grow your business. Book your free session here.