ACAS are hosting a webinar to explain the temporary HMRC Job Retention Scheme being made available to businesses across the UK. The webinar is designed for employers who have furloughed workers, or who are planning to furlough workers within their organisation.
The webinar is free to attend and includes:
- An overview of the Job Retention Scheme and Furlough
- Who can claim
- What can be claimed, and what is excluded
- Maternity leave considerations
- National Minimum Wage considerations
- Impacts on holiday entitlement/leave
- Selecting employees for Furlough and gaining agreement
- Shielding and furlough.
Limited places available. Register for the webinar here.