Get advice at this London Business Hub event on building financial resilience during COVID-19.
As you continue to learn how to manage finances for your small business during the pandemic, the ability to effectively plan expenditure and manage cash and liquidity will be critical to achieving sustainable growth post COVID-19.
What will you learn?
- How to identify any gaps in your financial planning
- Utilising financial statements to help you understand the health of your finances, now and for the future
- Uncovering any financial risks that may affect financial resilience to your business
- Online tools available to access funding and finance
- How to tackle late payments
- Q&A panel with experts from the British Business Bank, Natwest and the Small Business Commissioner