Art Deco style serviced offices in Clapham Junction with a galleried entrance hall and bright offices, meeting rooms and public areas. Facilities include reception, lift, mail handling, catering, as well as boardrooms, conference rooms and meeting rooms featuring quality furniture, seating for between ten and twelve people, presentation facilities (including projectors), call conferencing and catering support if required.
Meeting rooms and boardrooms are fully-equipped with presentation facilities, accessible and can comfortably seat ten – twelve people, with the option for refreshments or full lunch catering. Rooms are available to rent by the hour, half day and full day.
Everything is included, from furniture to reception, and kitchens to additional services such as secretarial support, billed by the hour, half day or full day. Flexible lease allowing you to make changes to your office space as you require.
Shakespeare House also offer a virtual office service where you can use their address as your own, their team will take care of your mail, answer telephone calls in your company name between 8:30am – 6:30pm, provide full reception services, to pay-as-you-use support services and pay-as-you-use access to rooms. You also have use of the conservatory area for informal meetings.
- Private, fully equipped and fully serviced offices
- 24-hour access, 7 days a week
- Fully staffed reception facilities for you and your guests
- Use of the reception café for informal meetings
- Voicemail with full remote access to message retrieval
- Personalised call answering in your company name
- Incoming mail and fax handling
- Additional rental services and facilities are available on a pay-as-you-use basis
- These include board/conference/media room hire, secretarial and administrative services
- Communications facilities
- Additional office space can be rented by the hour, half-day or full day
- Administration services such as scanning, printing, laminating, courier booking and more