This boutique coworking space in Battersea Studios on Silverthorne Road provides fully equipped and air-conditioned office space, desks, meeting rooms and facilities to support small local businesses.
- Hot Desking: 220 coworking desks with ergonomic desk chair, state-of-the-art VOIP phone, and custom-designed pedestal with personalized digilocks for secure storage. Full air-conditioning.
- Rooms: air-conditioned meeting rooms accommodating up to eight people, four quiet rooms, temp office, hot desking, office space and two purpose-designed Skype Pods which can be booked as often as you require. Equipped with Cat5 and Wi-Fi access, as well as the two main meeting rooms having a full suite of AV/presentation equipment.
- Spacious kitchen: Bean to cup cappuccino machine, wide selection of organic teas, chilled filtered still or sparking water. Members fridges to store food and beverages. Microwaves and boiling water taps.
- Parking and Transport: Free Visitor Parking on site. Secure Push-Bike Racks for Bicycles and Motorbikes for both visitors and Members. Free Male/Female changing rooms and showers.
- Security: 24/7 manned security and CCTV. Access requires a pre-authorised personalised photo-generating electronic key-fob. Invited guests can be admitted by members only. Vehicular access is via a controlled anti-tailgating entry barrier. Each member’s desk comes equipped with a custom-made lockable pedestal with an integrated laptop locker.
They support social and professional interactions by hosting regular events for Members – professional clinics on topics such as HR, Law and more, and social events such as wine tastings, the Christmas Party or the summer Sports Day.
Fixed monthly charge per desk – £399 for a standard and £449 for a large – and includes high speed broadband, use of meeting rooms, printing, photocopying, visitor parking, teas and coffees at no extra cost. Pay monthly in advance with no contract or deposit.
They offer viewings of their office space and a free trial day.