Caius House is committed to giving young people in the local community a safe and welcoming place they can visit to try new things, develop their skills and talents further. Caius House has a selection of fully accessible rooms for rent which can accommodate small and large groups, that are available seven days a week. Rooms have access to Wi-Fi and are suitable for multiple uses such as training, meetings, rehearsals and conferences.
Rooms available to book:
- Sports Hall: A fully sprung sports hall with markings for basketball, football, volleyball, netball and badminton. Size: 29.21m x 17.35m
- Gym: Includes cardio and weight machines. Size: 8.18m x 8.13m
- Music Studio: Equipped to meet all your recording needs. Size: Vocal Booth 3.99m x 2.29m, Live Room 5.74m x3.58m, Recording Room 3.99m x 2.77m
- Dance Studio: A fully sprung dance studio is ideal for dance and exercise classes. Size: 12.34m x 6.53m
- Art Room: Light and airy room with access to four sinks, suitable for a range of artistic activities. Size: 6.83m x 3.91m
- Multi-purpose Room: Large and adaptable room that can be transformed to meet your needs, whether it be a large meeting, training sessions or a conference. Size: 10.79m x 6.93m
- Place of Peace: A quiet space which works well for small group or one-to-one work. It is equipped with colourful bean bags. Size: 5.16m x 2.87m
- Kitchen: Fully equipped domestic kitchen.
Visitors to the centre are welcome during usual working hours and a member of the team can show you around. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a room.