Devas Club, 2a Stormont road, London, SW11 5EN
Location: Clapham Junction
Meeting rooms for hire: Yes
Devas Club offers a variety of meeting spaces and community facilities for short or long-term hire, at affordable rates.
• Blue Hall: Ideal for medium to large events or meetings of up to 40 people. Features Wi-Fi, piano, theatre lighting, courtyard access and kitchen access (may be at additional cost). Space measurements: 10.8m x 7.6m x 2.6m. Hire Rates: £25 per hour, £65 for half-day bookings.
• Main Hall: Situated on the first floor (no lift) the main hall is ideal for meetings, conferences or an awards reception of up to 120 people. Make it your own in theatre, cabaret or assembly layout. Features Wi-Fi, ready-to-build stage, chairs (all layout types), lighting and a ‘water dispenser’. Space measurements: 18.5m x 9.3m x 6m. Hire Rates: £40 per hour, £100 for half-day bookings.
• Dance Studio: Situated on the first floor this space holds up to 20 people. Features Wi-Fi access, sound system, mirrors (for rehearsals) and a water cooler. Light refreshments only. Space measurements: 10m x 7.0m x 2.6m. Hire Rates: £25 per hour, £65 for half-day bookings.
• Rooftop: The rooftop space is perfect for outdoor activities and has great views of London’s skyline, ideal for activities of up to 15-20 people. Access via stairs only. Features a full-length roof court with enclosure and lights for evening activities. 9 pm time limit. No amplified sound. Hire Rates: £25 per hour, £65 for half-day bookings.
• Arthur Down Room: A small meeting or activity space with its own entrance, kitchenette and self-contained ‘WC’ facility. This space is perfect for freelancers, professionals, social enterprises, community organisations and businesses looking for affordable space for a meeting, small cocktail party or to use as an office. Features Wi-Fi, own bar/kitchenette and self-contained WC. Space measurements: 6.4m x 4.8m x 2.5m. Hire Rates: £30 per hour, £70 for half-day bookings, they also offer short- or long-term hire of this space.
• Sadie Hutchins Room: A small meeting or activity space with good natural light. This multi-purpose space can be used for a wide range of activities for up to 20 people. It features
Wi-Fi, natural light, and is adaptable to different meeting layouts. Projector and screen available upon request, and food/drink are permitted. Space measurements: 7m x 6.3m x 2.5m. Hire Rates: £30 per hour, £70 for half-day bookings.
• Art Room: This space has an acoustic ceiling, good natural light and is ideal for workshops/training sessions, parties, learning activities and meetings. Features Wi-Fi access, own sink with hot and cold water and worktop. The room can be partitioned into two smaller meeting spaces for breakout sessions. Projector and screen available upon request. Space measurements: 12m x 5m x 2.5m. Hire Rates: £30 per hour, £70 for half-day bookings.
• Kitchen: Professional kitchen facility is suitable for training, cooking classes and providing catering services to events and activities in the Blue Hall and Courtyard. Features fully equipped with an electric commercial cooker, two microwave ovens, and various kitchen utensils, which are available upon request. Space measurements: 5.9m x 4.8m x 2.6m.
• Gym: Well-equipped gym.
• Music Studio: Consists of a recording booth and performance room, a sound engineering room and a control room
• IT Suite: A quiet meeting room for about 10 people, approximately 5.5m x 5.5m. Contact to discuss your requirements or to request more information.