Thanks to funding through Wandsworth Affordable Workspace, World Heart Beat is able to provide use of its recording studio and training for Wandsworth-based musicians and music industry entrepreneurs, delivered by their music industry partners and expert team.
Opportunities are free or discounted, and places awarded based on a simple email enquiry form. Enquiries are encouraged from those underrepresented in the music industry.
What is on offer:
- Use of their Recording Studios (free/discounted): World Heart Beat’s industry-standard recording studio is available for free and/or discounted usage between January and March 2023. Digital or analogue recording is available. Kit includes a 32-channel SSL Origin mixer, Dynaudio C3A monitors and Pro Tools 12.
- 1:1 Training (free): Book for a two-hour training session, either online or in person, focussing on one of the following:
- How to Publicise Yourself as an Artist
- Sourcing Funding for Your Artistic Practise
- Using Recording Technology
- Half-day Training Events (free): Wednesday 22 February, 1pm-4.30pm or Thursday 23 February, 10am-1.30pm. Sessions will include:
- Stages of Recording: from writing to the delivery of the final product
- Getting the Most from Your Recording Session
- Hone Your Recording Skills
- Funding Surgery
- Marketing and Promotion
World Heart Beat are also running their EMERGE programme which provides young people age 14-25 the opportunity to sustainably develop their career in the music industry. The masterclasses, led by professional artists, offer training in production, working as an independent artist and producer, building community, and gaining insights into UK music roles. Participants can also access paid work placements, 1-1 mentoring and coaching. Find out more here.
All sessions take place at World Heart Beat Embassy Gardens, 3 Ponton Road, London, SW11 7BD.
To enquire about any of these opportunities, please email email@example.com
All information is on the World Heart Beat website here.