London Business Hub partnered with the borough of Wandsworth to deliver a free support service called Wayfinder. It gives businesses like yours access to advice and support from carefully selected expert providers on a range of business-related issues.
The experienced Wayfinder team will connect you to these experts based on your needs, challenges or goals. They will be on-hand throughout your journey to ensure the recommended support is helping and impactful for your business.
What type of support is available?
- Loans, grants and financial planning
- Business planning
- Sales and marketing support
- Employee hiring, retention and development
- Technology adoption
- And much more
Register your business via the link below and follow these steps:
- Tell us more about your business and goals with our simple navigation registration form.
- Schedule a meeting with one of our Wayfinders, who will call to understand your needs.
- Our Wayfinders will conduct a free assessment to connect you to the right provider. They will stay in touch throughout the whole process to ensure you are getting the relevant and best support.
(Watch our video below to see how it works)
How are the business support providers selected?
The providers recommended through the Wayfinder programme are vetted by the London Business Hub. The support offered is free* and impartial, find out who’s involved on our website’s Wayfinder page.
“The Wayfinder programme is a fantastic resource which had a valuable impact on my new business. It offered important advice on the key areas on which I needed to focus and provided introductions to sources of information that have proved invaluable. Further mentoring helped me clarify any misunderstandings that remained. I would definitely recommend Wayfinder for new businesses like myself but also for those that have already been running; the bespoke approach will be an asset to all.” – Maxine Binger from Koobool, based in Wandsworth
Find out more and register for the Wayfinder at: businesshub.london/resource/wayfinder/
If you would like to find out more before registering online, you can contact the Wayfinder team today at email@example.com
WATCH THE WAYFINDER VIDEO
* Please note this is a free service, but businesses can choose referred services and programmes from providers which are free or paid.