Future 100 provides investment and access to supply chains, backed up by expert business advice, coaching and mentoring, to break down the significant barriers faced by Black British entrepreneurs when setting up and growing their businesses.
Whether you have been working on an idea in your spare time, have a small side-hustle that is taking off or have the beginnings of a thriving business, the Future 100 Growth Fund can help.
The 12-week hybrid programme consists of strategy workshops, insight day events, networking evening and other events. The programme will:
- Offer funding of up to £15,000 for the most innovative new business ideas and exciting existing companies.
- Provide access for Black entrepreneurs to supply chains, connections and insights from a global business. Sky is actively diversifying its supply chains to create greater opportunities for Black businesses.
- Offer tailored 12-week programme of workshops and insights days with Sky executives and other market-leading experts
- Work with a network of mentors and community organisations to advise and assist new enterprises through direct financial support and products nurturing talent and innovation.
- Support Black founders and entrepreneurs with relevant knowledge and skills, as well as opportunities to meet influential people, prospective partners and funders.
- Generate much-needed research and data around what works in overcoming barriers faced by Black British entrepreneurs. Real examples of successes and challenges from Future 100 will be widely shared, encouraging investment by other corporates in future programmes.
The programme is open UK residents aged 18-30 years old, and of Black African, Black Caribbean, Black British and/or Mixed-race descent. There are 25 places on the programme.
Applications close 20th August.
Find out more and apply here.